Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Prop 8

I know I don't live in Cali, but it does effect me, emotionally and it could have an impact in how gay marriage is handled in america. I don't care what your beliefs are, I think most all of us don't like/want to discriminate against anyone.
Prop is just that discrimination! I don't care what someone is taught in there church. That is there beliefs and they have a right to them. But is it fare to force your beliefs and how u things are suppose 2 be?
I shouldn't have to believe whatever u do, we can still in this world in peace! I am so angry and frustrated about Prop 8!
Maybe I am stupid or maybe I live in my bubble! I don't know which, I just know that god is LOVE and that is what he teaches! We should all love each other no matter our beliefs!

No comments: